★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du Forum
★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du Forum -> Team [$pit] ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Alexis Sanchez says he expected better of himself following his move to Manchester United.

Sanchez joined United from Arsenal in January but has managed just one goal in 10 appearances since arriving at Old Trafford.

The 29-year-old admits he has struggled to adapt to his new life in Manchester after four seasons with the Gunners.

"As I am self-demanding, I expected something better," Sanchez told the Chilean media while on national team duty in Sweden.

"After my arrival at United, it was hard to change everything very quickly. I even hesitated to come here (to Sweden)." sbobet asia

He added: "The change of club was something that was very abrupt - it was the first time I've changed clubs in January - but many things have happened in my life that are difficult."

Chile missed out on qualification for the World Cup in Russia and Sanchez revealed he wanted to miss Saturday's friendly against Sweden in Stockholm before changing his mind after consulting Chile captain Claudio Bravo.

"I had asked permission to miss these games, but then I thought better and spoke with Claudio and told him that we should all be united," he said. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Avr - 10:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United will have to fork out '£40m plus Luke Shaw Répondre en citant

maxbet Manchester United will have to use Luke Shaw as bait and stump up £40million if they are to land Danny Rose from Tottenham. The Sun suggest Tottenham will stand firm despite Rose's desire to move back to the north of England and the fact Ben Davies has overtaken him in the pecking order. Tottenham will do business with Manchester United if they can sign Rose's fellow left back Shaw in a player-plus-cash swap deal. 

Shaw has just one more year remaining on his current Old Trafford deal and is unlikely to pen an extension if he continues to play a bit-part role. The 22-year-old, who joined Manchester United from Southampton for £27million in 2014, has featured in just eight Premier League games so far this season. Mourinho has made Ashley Young his first choice left back this season despite the former Watford man being converted from a winger. maxbet

The Portuguese tactician has a long-standing interest in Rose and he is keen on strengthening at both right back and left back.  Tottenham chief Daniel Levy does not like doing business with Manchester United following previous tensions between the two clubs when Dimitar Berbatov signed for the Red Devils in 2009. Mourinho also tried to unsettle Eric Dier last summer but Tottenham said they would not sign the utility man. United could launch a double raid on Spurs as they are also keeping tabs on Toby Alderweireld. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Alexis Sanchez expected better of himself since joining Manc

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange