★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du Forum
★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★★★$pitFire★★★ Index du Forum -> Tout & Nimporte quoi ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling Répondre en citant

Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling

sbo128 Fernandinho has defended Raheem Sterling after the England international was pictured with a tattoo of a M16 assault rifle on his leg. The Manchester City forward posted a picture of himself training with his England team-mates at St George's Park, with a tattoo of the gun on his right calf clearly visible.

Sterling was criticised for the tattoo before posting an explanation on social media, alluding to its "deeper meaning", and Brazil midfielder Fernandinho does not understand the negative scrutiny surrounding his team-mate but admires the way he copes with it.

"I don't know why the people treat him like that," said the 33-year-old said. "They write about him and you can see some pursue it against him. "He's a lovely guy, nice guy, and every day he's up, he's happy, and I'm so glad to share the dressing room with him. sbo128

"I'm glad because we have him. He's a lovely guy and he never gives up, even with a lot of criticism about him and his football." Sterling was instrumental in Manchester City's Premier League title-winning side, scoring 18 goals with 11 assists."He's one of our top players. He decided so many games for us this season and was so important for us," Fernandinho added. sbo128

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juin - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Ham close to signing Lukasz Fabianski from Swansea Répondre en citant

West Ham close to signing Lukasz Fabianski from Swansea

sbobet thai Polish goalkeeper will fill the void left by Joe Hart after he returned to parent club Manchester City. West Ham are close to completing the signing of goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski from Swansea, according to Sky sources.

sbobet thai  The Hammers have agreed a fee of around £7m for the Poland international, who will fill the void left by Joe Hart after he returned to parent club Manchester City. Fabianski will become West Ham's third summer signing after France U21 centre-back Issa Diop and defender Ryan Fredericks.

The 33-year-old is currently at the World Cup and with just one year left on his contract, relegated Swansea are keen to conclude a sale this summer.Speaking in Russia, Fabianski told journalists: "If I leave, I will regret that it happened at the moment when we fell from the league.

sbobet thai "I spent beautiful moments there. I remember that the club helped me in a bad time when I had health problems and I wasn't really playing at Arsenal."I was trusted and I met many great people in the city, I have a beautiful home there, in which I raised my son. The memories will last a lifetime."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fernandinho defends Raheem Sterling

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange